Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation
Main Navigation


Ajax Loading Image


START HERE: Enrollment Information




Sperry Public Schools

400 W Main

Sperry, OK 74073

918-288-7213 (Phone)

918-288-7067 (Fax)




To enroll a student in Sperry Public Schools, you will need to be the parent or legal guardian and provide the following:


  • Student Birth Certificate
    • Must be official (legible photocopies are accepted), heirloom certificates with footprints are not accepted
  • Student’s Up-To-Date Shot Records
  • Current Utility Bill to verify residency
    • Please note, those who live in the Quail Hollow area or those who live on or near a district boundary line must provide a property tax receipt to accompany the utility bill
  • Parent/Legal Guardian’s unexpired Photo ID


If you are a legal guardian and are not listed on the birth certificate, we must have a copy of the court ordered guardianship papers.  Notarized affidavits will not be accepted.


Thanks and welcome to Sperry Public Schools!!